Sep 24, 2008

Come Fly With Me...

When I first decided to make photography my career I had a specific market in mind....Life!

I love family and children's photography but I wanted to take it a step further and photograph families in their element.
I would love to build a session around an event that you enjoy! Do you love to have picnics, snowball fights, trips to the beach, or flying a kite!
How about a "Day in the life of your family". Does your family have a tradition of cooking breakfast every weekend or baking Christmas cookies...?
These are the photos that I love taking of my family.

Yesterday we decided to take advantage of the windy weather & found an old Spiderman kite that was missing some parts but hey, it flew!

Soooo much fun!


















A view from below....










Taking tips from Daddy.....



Aven Dean



She is all about Daddy & Carter