Sep 20, 2008

Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo & Manolo Blahnik's...

So ...we have all heard of these famous designers, but can you imagine your 3 young daughters playing with your priceless 4" heals? I can't!

After I was booked for this session I found out that the mom is a shoe fanatic....130 pairs to be exact....(Kelly, I say that with the utmost respect) & with three daughters.....HELLO...Could you ask for a more perfect shoot?

Kelly finally got the nerve and we did a cute indoor photo shoot before we headed outside!

Hope you like 'em Kelly...you are brave!!




These are my fave!












Christan Louboutin......The Red Sole Shoe...you had to see on Oprah!






Manolo Blahniks...



More Christan Louboutin.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Amy, you are amazing! Thank you for the priceless gift you have given me! snif, snif

Hope Walls said...

omg lol - those are HILAROUS!!! And, Kelly, I totally respect a shoe fanatic. 9" heels though? Sure you don't mean 3" or 4"??? I got me some platforms and they only add 6 inches to me... lol

Amy said...

Yup.....9" was a typo!
We fixed it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow. Love the shoes, love the cute girls in them, and I love your work Amy! You did an amazing job, what a fun set!

Rebecca McKay said...

Super fun! I like the one where the shoe is in focus and the girls are looking in the background!
Great stuff!