Apr 1, 2008

It's official...I have a blog!

Yes....you read it right! I started a blog. I emailed a few pictures to a friend last week and she suggested that I start an online portfolio and a blog.....so here I am...thanks Christine!
I really don't know anything about the blogging world...I have never even visited one until a week ago but I am gonna give it a try...

I am a wife and mother of two beautiful children. Carter is 5 yrs old and is well aware of mommy's photography obsession....maybe addiction is a better word.
He usually starts running when the camera comes out! Then, there's my little girl....she is 5 months old and I swear she already recognizes my camera & starts crying.

I am excited to begin this next step in my life & I look forward to meeting new people with the same passion that I have.

My two beautiful children...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogland! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures :0)

Hope Walls said...

Welcome welcome! The blogoshpere awaits your input!