Apr 9, 2008

Shadia, Hanna & Baby

I guess you could call this an official photo shoot.....lol!

I had 2 hours before I was returning Christine's camera and nobody to take pictures of......my son was in school and my daughter was having a nap! I was in panic mode, "who could I call to be my models of the day?"
So I emailed (I didn't even know her phone #) Shadia and asked her if I could borrow her pregnant belly and her camera loving daughter....and she graciously agreed.

The shoot went pretty good.....it makes it a lot easier when you have a little girl who smiles like an angel every time she looks at the camera & a beautiful pregnant mommy.

Thanks Shad for helping me out in my time of desperation....hope you like your pic's.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Amy! Love the midnight sepia :0)

Hope Walls said...

Nothing like emergency photo shoots... lol

Nice job!

And why is Christine taking her camera back? What a meanie! One of the workshoppers is selling her Nikon D40 if you're in hte market for a dSLR...

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pictures! Very nice.

Hope Walls said...

slacker...